Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: John Russell Smith. First. Hardcover. Good/No Dust Jacket. First Edition (only 300 copies printed), 12 volumes bound in 6, 8vo, profusely illustrated with engraved plates and folding maps, text generally clean, some mainly marginal spotting to plates as often, 19th C three-quarter red morocco, bindings all uniform, rubbed. A scarce set, from the library of Howard Thompson of Coton Hall, Bridgnorth, with his bookplates.Text generally clean, some mainly marginal spotting to plates as often, 19th C three-quarter red morocco, bindings all uniform, rubbing to edges.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eurobooks Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ANTIQUITIES OF SHROPSHIRE 1854-1860. First Edition 12 vols bound in 6
- EYTON Rev R W
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- John Russell Smith
- Place of Publication
- Bookseller catalogs
- Local History;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Eurobooks Ltd
We are passionate for books. We go around hunting for special books.Ranging from Vintage children, vintage Engineering, Military all the way to children.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]