Anne Frank: the Diary of a Young Girl
by Frank, Anne
- Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Annelies Marie "Anne" Frank (12 June 1929 in Frankfurt am Main â€“ early March 1945 in Bergen Belsen) is one of the most renowned and most discussed Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Acknowledged for the quality of her writing, her diary has become one of the world's most widely read books, and has been the basis for several plays and films. Born in the city of Frankfurt am Main in Weimar Germany, she lived most of her life in or near Amsterdam, in the Netherlands.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- curtis paul books inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Anne Frank: the Diary of a Young Girl
- Frank, Anne
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
curtis paul books inc.
About the Seller
About curtis paul books inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]