Anne Frank: The Diary Of A Young Girl.
by Anne Frank
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Standard Delivery: 14 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Annelies Marie "Anne" Frank (12 June 1929 in Frankfurt am Main â€“ early March 1945 in Bergen Belsen) is one of the most renowned and most discussed Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Acknowledged for the quality of her writing, her diary has become one of the world's most widely read books, and has been the basis for several plays and films. Born in the city of Frankfurt am Main in Weimar Germany, she lived most of her life in or near Amsterdam, in the Netherlands.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About World of Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in Good or Very Good condition, although no...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]