Annals of the Army of the Cumberland, Comprising Biographies, Descriptions of Departments, Accounts of Expeditions, Skirmishes and Battles; Also Its Police Record of Spies, Smugglers and Prominent Rebel Emissaries, together with Anecdotes, Incidents, Poetry, Reminiscences, etc. and Official Reports of the Battle of Stone River
by An Officer
- Fair Condition
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
J.B. Lippincott, 1863. First Edition. Hardcover. Fair Condition. 671 pages. Heavy rubbing and wear to the covers and spine; a few library marks; torn endpapers. The pages have some discoloring, a few stained margins; but a solid book. Civil War. Illustrated. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: 4+ Pounds/Larger. Category: Military; Inventory No: 154610. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Annals of the Army of the Cumberland, Comprising Biographies, Descriptions of Departments, Accounts of Expeditions, Skirmishes and Battles; Also Its Police Record of Spies, Smugglers and Prominent Rebel Emissaries, together with Anecdotes, Incidents, Poetry, Reminiscences, etc. and Official Reports of the Battle of Stone River
- An Officer
- Book condition
- second hand - Fair Condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- J.B. Lippincott
- Date Published
- BZDB23 NOISBN Military; Annals of the Army of the Cumberland Comprising Biographies Descriptions of Departments Accounts of Expeditions Skirmishes and Battles Also Its Police Record of Spies Smugglers and Prominent Rebel Emissaries together with Anecd
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]