Angels & Demons
by Brown, Dan
Beverly Hills, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Angels & Demons is a 2000 bestselling mystery-thriller novel written by American author Dan Brown and published by Pocket Books. It revolves around the quest of fictional Harvard University symbologist Robert Langdon to uncover the mysteries of a secret society called the Illuminati and to unravel a plot to annihilate Vatican City using destructive antimatter.
That's cleared my thoughts. Thanks for contirbuting.
What a great book. Great price Im sure seller wanted more but so It goes on. Great product great sevice
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Bookbid Rare Books
About the Seller
About Bookbid Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [more]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of... [more]