Alphabestiary: animal poems from A to Z
by Yolen, Jane
- as new
- As New/As New
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Honedale, Pennsylvania: Wordsong / Boyd's Mill Press, 1995. First Edition. Hardcover. As New/As New. Allan Eitzen. Signed by Author. SIGNED bookplate from Jane Yolen laid in, currently the only SIGNED copy available to the trade. A superior copy inside and out, being a sterling condition hardcover copy, with unbruised tips, tight binding, and clean internals, showing only very slight shelf- and edge-wear; not ex-library, with neither underlining nor highlighting anywhere. Bright and shiny dust jacket, paper-backed, illustrated, showing only very minor wear, protected by a plastic coat, dust jacket not being price-clipped. Gift-quality condition inside and out. Poems chosen by Yolen and illustrated by Eitzen, ranging from William Blake to Isak Dinesen, Theodore Roethke to Hilaire Belloc. Member, I.O.B.A., C.B.A., and adherent to the highest ethical standards. Additional postage may be required for oversize or especially heavy volumes, and for sets.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Structure, Verses, Agency Books - Member, I.O.B.A. (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Alphabestiary: animal poems from A to Z
- Yolen, Jane
- Allan Eitzen
- Book condition
- New As New
- Jacket condition
- As New
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Wordsong / Boyd's Mill Press
- Place of Publication
- Honedale, Pennsylvania
- Date Published
- Jane Yolen Allan Eitzen bestiary children's books signed
Terms of Sale
Structure, Verses, Agency Books - Member, I.O.B.A.
Thank you for your purchase. In addition to the fact that you can make purchases through biblio.com by the usual means of credit cards (e.g., Visa, Mastercard, and American Express), we are more than happy to arrange payment by means of check, bank draft, and PayPal. Dealers may ask for terms, absolutely.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Structure, Verses, Agency Books - Member, I.O.B.A.
Occasionally rare, frequently scarce, always fine, or is that Fine? Structure, Verses, Agency Books, located now in Spray, Oregon, has currently about 2,000 works and will have ultimately about 4,500 items available for purchase on-line. We specialize in the fine arts (painting, the decorative arts, photography, sculpture, Jewish art and artists, art history, art movements), but also carry fine antiquarian tomes, works in the French language, Western Americana, poetry, the social sciences, and some modern first editions. We also selectively purchase books and collections thereof if we can drive to them. We also offer appraisals and advice about library-building.We also offer a book-of-the-month club, called Once Upon a Tome. Ask about a subscription thereto. Thanks!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]