Almanacks for 1811, 1812 & 1813, as follows: The Gentleman's Diary; or, The Mathematical Repository. The Ladies' Diary; or, Woman's Almanack. Vox Stellarum; or, A Loyal Almanack. Merlinus Liberatus. Old Poor Robin. Speculum Anni: or, Season on the Seasons. The Coelestial Atlas; or, A New Ephemeris.
- very good
- Very Good
London (Birr), Ontario
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- CARDINAL BOOKS ~~ ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Almanacks for 1811, 1812 & 1813, as follows: The Gentleman's Diary; or, The Mathematical Repository. The Ladies' Diary; or, Woman's Almanack. Vox Stellarum; or, A Loyal Almanack. Merlinus Liberatus. Old Poor Robin. Speculum Anni: or, Season on the Seasons. The Coelestial Atlas; or, A New Ephemeris.
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Company of Stationers
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- history literature annual periodicals Almanacks Almanacs 19th century Georgian era Napoleonic wars
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
CARDINAL BOOKS ~~ ABAC/ILAB
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express, PayPal, cash, cheque and money order. Other credit cards may also be used through the www.biblio.com site. Prices in other currencies available upon request. Canadian residents must add 5% GST. Certain large or heavy books may require additional shipping charges. Other overseas and special shipping methods (upon request) at cost. Returns accepted within 10 days upon notification and a reason given.
About the Seller
About CARDINAL BOOKS ~~ ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- tipped in
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also... [more]