Alienation: Marx's Conception of Man in a Capitalist Society (Cambridge Studies in the History and Theory of Politics)
by Ollman, Bertell
Standard Delivery: 7 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Book House in Dinkytown (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Alienation: Marx's Conception of Man in a Capitalist Society (Cambridge Studies in the History and Theory of Politics)
- Ollman, Bertell
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Cambridge University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The Book House in Dinkytown
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About The Book House in Dinkytown
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.