Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. [bound with] Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There..
by CARROLL, Lewis
- See description
Lewes, East Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel, Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There , tell the story of a young girl in a fantasy world filled with peculiar, anthropomorphic creatures. The classic tale of literary nonsense takes the reader on an exploration of logic and absurdities. The Alice books — sometimes combined or referred to with the abbreviated title Alice in Wonderland — have been translated into at least 97 languages with over a hundred different editions. The books have also been adapted numerous times into films (both live-action and cartoon), plays, and musicals.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bow Windows Bookshop (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. [bound with] Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There..
- CARROLL, Lewis
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- London: Macmillan and Co.
- Date published
- 1868 & 1872.
- Children's / Illustrated CHILDREN'S Illustrated
Terms of Sale
Bow Windows Bookshop
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Bow Windows Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Children & Juvenile Children’s Fiction & Literature
- Fiction & Literature Classic Literature
- Fiction & Literature English Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Science Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Fantasy
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Classics
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Nonfiction