Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, William Morrow, 2013, trade paperback, 304 pp, Advance Reader's Edition (ARC), New. Straight, tight and clean with no markings, bump to heel of spine, in bright, pictorial card covers. The bestselling author of 'Labor Day' and 'The Good Daughters' returns with a haunting novel of sisterhood, sacrifice and suspense.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- After Her
- Maynard, Joyce
- Book condition
- New New
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Advance Reader's Edition (ARC)
- Adolescence/Coming of Age; Contemporary Women; Family; Family Life; Feminine; Fiction; Suspense
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]