Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The Adams Chronicles: Four Generations of Adams
by Jack Shepherd
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Little, Brown and Co., 1975. First Edition. . Hardcover. Near Fine/Very Good+. This book is in wonderful condition. This blue cloth hard back with gilt spine lettering is a great book for the History Reader. The condition is Near Fine+, and the jacket is Very Good+. First Edition (Stated), presumed 1st printing. The cover is clean & bright and the pages are also clean & bright. These pages are also unmarked, no names. The pages are very tight. and the end papers are also bright. There is such a great selection of reproduced color plartes and B&W engravings. Great Book ! The jacket is still bright and cean. There are a few micro-tears on the bottom spine end, but not bad. The rest of the jacket looks great. 448 pages including index. This is a large and heavy book !
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Glenn David Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Adams Chronicles: Four Generations of Adams
- Jack Shepherd
- Book condition
- second hand - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Little, Brown and Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Glenn David Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Glenn David Books
GLENN DAVID BOOKSHistory, Military History, Religion, Spirituality, Railroad & 145 additional categoriesWe are a mom & pop operation for the past 11 years.Customers appreciate the great packaging of all our books as well as fast shipping.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]