Across the Great Divide: Robert Stuart and the Discovery of the Oregon Trail
by McCARTNEY, LATON
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- Thomas Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Across the Great Divide: Robert Stuart and the Discovery of the Oregon Trail
- McCARTNEY, LATON
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New York: Free Press, 2003. Free Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Welcome to Thomas Books. We are professional booksellers in business for over 20 years. All of our books are guaranteed to be in the condition described and all autographs are guaranteed to be authentic. Dust jackets are covered in a clear, mylar protector. All items are subject to prior sale.
Domestic shipping via USPS Media Mail is free. Shipping is extra on all orders shipped via other carriers and shipping methods.
All domestic orders shipped through the US Postal Service include tracking. All hardcover and most paperback books are bubble-wrapped, then packed and shipped in a new, well-padded box.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- uncorrected proof
- An uncorrected proof is a printed copy of a book that needs to be reviewed for errors and corrections. They are released prior... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [more]