Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, St. Martin's Press, 2013, trade paperback, 351 pp, Advance Reader's Edition (ARC), New. Straight, tight and clean with no markings, bump to heel of spine, in bright promotional card covers. The bestselling author brings back all your favorite characters at Rosato and Associates when a potentially wrongful conviction leads Mary DiNunzio to fear that a dangerous killer is still on the loose.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Scottoline, Lisa
- Book condition
- New New
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Advance Reader's Edition (ARC)
- False imprisonment; Feminine; Fiction; Investigation; Legal stories; Murder; Mystery & Detective; Thrillers; Women Sleuths
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]