An Account of the Weather and Diseases of South-Carolina.
by Chalmers, Lionel
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
[Charleston: 1948]. Facsimile., 1948. 12mo. Frontispiece, 10 pp + Facsimile Reprint [Vol. 1, pp. -80, -98; Vol. II, pp. -80, -70]. Partial reprint of the 1776 edition. Original printed cream-colored wrappers. Light soil.. 1st Edition. Soft cover. Near Fine.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Thomas Dorn ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- An Account of the Weather and Diseases of South-Carolina.
- Chalmers, Lionel
- Book condition
- second hand
- 1st Edition
- [Charleston: 1948]. Facsimile.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- The South;
Terms of Sale
Thomas Dorn ABAA
CALL (770-924-9688) or EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) for credit card purchases or for further information. Payment by check, money order, or for your convenience, we gladly accept VISA, MasterCard & AMEX. Georgia residents please add 7% sales tax. All books fully guaranteed and may be returned within seven days (after notification) for any reason. DIGITAL IMAGES of any book readily available on request.Insured Priority Postage (USA): $6.00 first book, $3.00 each thereafter. Media Mail $4.00 for first book and $2.00 for each thereafter. Overseas orders calculated per order, per requirements. Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Thomas Dorn ABAA
Member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America and the International Leagure of Antiquarian Booksellers. I specialize in literary first editions, Africa -- exploration, big game hunting, flora & fauna, medical books, foreign literature in english translation, medicine, science, philosophy, and general antiquarian.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original... [more]