An Abstract of A Treatise of Human Nature 1740
by David Hume
- very good
- Very Good/Good
London, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cambridge, : Cambridge at the University Press., 1938. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Very Good/Good. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Reprinted in type Facsimile with an introduction by J. M. Keynes and P. Sraffa. Dustwrapper has browning and is price-clipped. A little cocked.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Judd Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- An Abstract of A Treatise of Human Nature 1740
- David Hume
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Cambridge at the University Press.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Judd Books
Judd Books has been bookselling for over 25 years. We aim to accurately describe the condition of each book and pack them carefully so they arrive in the same condition.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not... [more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original... [more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is... [more]