The 2,000 Year Old Man In The Year 2000: The Book, Including How To Not Die And Other Good Tips
by Mel Brooks / Carl Reiner
- Near Mint,/DJ Near Mint, no writing, color and text vibrant, not clipped.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Nashua, New Hampshire
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- YJS BOXES OF BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The 2,000 Year Old Man In The Year 2000: The Book, Including How To Not Die And Other Good Tips
- Mel Brooks / Carl Reiner
- Tan cloth over boards, gray cloth spine, brown lettering
- Book condition
- second hand - Near Mint,
- Jacket condition
- DJ Near Mint, no writing, color and text vibrant, not clipped.
- Quantity available
- HarperCollins Canada / Harper Trade (1997)
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- HarperCollins Canada / Harper Trade
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- #937 bx50
- Bookseller catalogs
- Great Gift Catalog; Christmas Catalog; COMEDIANSAND ORATORS; Inspirational;
Terms of Sale
YJS BOXES OF BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About YJS BOXES OF BOOKS
If more information is needed about any of our books, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail. We will get back to you in a timely manner.
Terms of sale for YJS BOXES OF BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives improperly or damaged.
YJS BOXES OF BOOKS specializes in Autobiographies and Biographies of the Rich and Famous, First and Signed First Editions, Historical: Non-Fiction and Fiction, People, Places and Things, Modern Mysteries and Thrillers, Rare and Vintage
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- near mint
- a synonym for Near Fine.