1890 HANDWRITTEN, CONGRATULATORY LETTER (ALS) FROM J.H. CAMPBELL, MAYOR OF DES MOINES, TO W.H. STOUTT, EDITOR OF THE UHRICHSVILLE, OHIO "CHRONICLE."
by Campbell, John H
- very good
- Very Good
Roosevelt, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- R & A Petrilla (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- 1890 HANDWRITTEN, CONGRATULATORY LETTER (ALS) FROM J.H. CAMPBELL, MAYOR OF DES MOINES, TO W.H. STOUTT, EDITOR OF THE UHRICHSVILLE, OHIO "CHRONICLE."
- Campbell, John H
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Original manuscript
- Date Published
- des moines, iowa; mayors; republican party; newspaper editors; uhrichsville, ohio
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
R & A Petrilla
Orders are packed and shipped from our business offices in the village of Roosevelt, New Jersey, USA . Packages are dispatched as quickly and economically as we can manage, via the shipping method that you select
All items are guaranteed to be as described. Any item may be returned within ten (10) days of receipt if found to be other than as described. Please give us advance notice of any return. A returned item must reach us in the same condition as when we shipped it. Original binding, text block, bookplates and any inserted material must be intact.
About the Seller
About R & A Petrilla
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.