Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago: Poetry, 1966. 8vo, pp. 357-436, plus the index for April-September 1966. Ivory paper wraps. Cover and interior spotted, upper right corner of cover and leaves bumped and creased, o/w VG. Also includes contributions by, among others, W. S. Graham, Robert Bly, Aram Saroyan, Shirley Kaufman; a comment on several British poets by Richard Howard, and a review by Guy Davenport of translations of three books of classic Greek poetry.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Second Life Books Inc (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A"-15; In: Poetry, Volume 108, No. 6, December 1966
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Second Life Books Inc
Books returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Second Life Books Inc
Established on 1972, we sell used and rare books. We are members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Assoc. of America, the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers and the Massachusetts and Rhode Island Booksellers .
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]