E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
A SCIENCE DICTIONARY OF THE ANIMAL WORLD An Illustrated Demonstration of Terms Used in Animal Biology
by Chinery, Michael
- A SCIENCE DICTIONARY OF THE ANIMAL WORLD An Illustrated Demonstration of Terms Used in Animal Biology by Chinery, Michael
- Bookseller: Ravenswood Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 10848
- Title: A SCIENCE DICTIONARY OF THE ANIMAL WORLD An Illustrated Demonstration of Terms Used in Animal Biology
- Author: Chinery, Michael
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good in Good dust jacket
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0531017842
- ISBN 13: 9780531017845
- Publisher: Franklin Watts
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1969
- Bookseller catalogs: Nature - Wildlife; Science Technology;
- Subjects: NATURE / Wildlife; SCIENCE / General;
NOTES ON SHIPPING 2014:
U.S. Customers: Our Canada Post has eliminated the lower cost surface mail option for parcels to the U.S. This now leaves regular Airmail and Tracked Packet to the U.S.
Our Shipping estimates are based on an average sized book, weighing up to 500 grams (or approx. 18 oz.) and your actual shipping cost may vary. If your book is small or very light (i.e. a small paperback), shipping will be reduced. If your order is heavy (over 500 grams) or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Please contact us if you would like an exact quote on shipping.
Credit card payments can be made directly to our bookshop (please request Dealer Direct payment), or you can pay through Biblio or Paypal. Money orders & cashier's checks also accepted from North American customers. These should be made out to Shelley Pedersen.
Local pick-up available by appointment.
RETURNS: Returns accepted within 30 days.
$ 9.95$11.95 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
BEEKEEPING Teach Yourself Books
Schofield, A.N.; Vernon, F.G
Hodder & Stoughton Ltd. Very Good+. 1977. Softcover. 034020382X . Very nice, clean, tight condition. Pages unmarked, b/w ill...$9.95
ULENDO Travels of a Naturalist in and out of Africa
London: The Scientific Book Club. Near Fine in Good dust jacket. 1966. Hardcover. B0007J6VJ8 . HC/DJ - near fine/good. Hardcover...$9.95
BOLT FROM THE BLUE Wild Peregrines on the Hunt
Hancock House Publishing. Very Good. 1999. First Edition. Softcover. 0888394349 . Clean, tight condition. Ex-library book with s...$9.95
MAMMALS OF THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS A Lone Pine Field Guide
Fisher, Pattie & Hartson
Edmonton, AB: Lone Pine Publishing. Very Good. 2000. First Edition. Softcover. 1551052113 . Ex-library book, but still in very g...$10.05
Collecting and identifying signed letters and holographic documents
Many authors and other famous literary figures wrote and signed letters by hand, and you can find a great collection of them in the Biblio rare book room. See our great collection of handwritten letters and holographic documents
Collect modern first editions
Biblio is showcasing the top book published every year starting in 1919. See if your favorite modern first edition made the list! Check out our collecting first editions by the year.