E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing ei...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps aro...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
A SCIENCE DICTIONARY OF THE ANIMAL WORLD An Illustrated Demonstration of Terms Used in Animal Biology
by Chinery, Michael
- A SCIENCE DICTIONARY OF THE ANIMAL WORLD An Illustrated Demonstration of Terms Used in Animal Biology by Chinery, Michael
- Bookseller: Ravenswood Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 10848
- Title: A SCIENCE DICTIONARY OF THE ANIMAL WORLD An Illustrated Demonstration of Terms Used in Animal Biology
- Author: Chinery, Michael
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Very Good in Good dust jacket
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- ISBN 10: 0531017842
- ISBN 13: 9780531017845
- Publisher: Franklin Watts
- Place: New York
- Date published: 1969
- Bookseller catalogs: Nature - Wildlife; Science Technology;
- Subjects: NATURE / Wildlife; SCIENCE / General;
NOTES ON SHIPPING 2014:
U.S. Customers: Our Canada Post has eliminated the lower cost surface mail option for parcels to the U.S. This now leaves regular Airmail and Tracked Packet to the U.S.
Our Shipping estimates are based on an average sized book, weighing up to 500 grams (or approx. 18 oz.) and your actual shipping cost may vary. If your book is small or very light (i.e. a small paperback), shipping will be reduced. If your order is heavy (over 500 grams) or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Please contact us if you would like an exact quote on shipping.
Credit card payments can be made directly to our bookshop (please request Dealer Direct payment), or you can pay through Biblio or Paypal. Money orders & cashier's checks also accepted from North American customers. These should be made out to Shelley Pedersen.
Local pick-up available by appointment.
RETURNS: Returns accepted within 30 days.
$ 9.95$11.95 shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
BEEKEEPING Teach Yourself Books
Schofield, A.N.; Vernon, F.G
Hodder & Stoughton Ltd. Very Good+. 1977. Softcover. 034020382X . Very nice, clean, tight condition. Pages unmarked, b/w ill...$9.95
BOLT FROM THE BLUE Wild Peregrines on the Hunt
Hancock House Publishing. Very Good. 1999. First Edition. Softcover. 0888394349 . Clean, tight condition. Ex-library book with s...$9.95
ULENDO Travels of a Naturalist in and out of Africa
London: The Scientific Book Club. Near Fine in Good dust jacket. 1966. Hardcover. B0007J6VJ8 . HC/DJ - near fine/good. Hardcover...$9.95
MAMMALS OF THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS A Lone Pine Field Guide
Fisher, Pattie & Hartson
Edmonton, AB: Lone Pine Publishing. Very Good. 2000. First Edition. Softcover. 1551052113 . Ex-library book, but still in very g...$10.05
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.
Collecting Arkham House
Learn about collecting the iconic horror and fantasy publisher that produced books by the likes of Ray Bradbury, August Derleth and H. P. Lovecraft.